Each and every part of human physique that is not safeguarded with clothes augments to the appearance if ornamented charmingly, not necessarily by jewelry but with a lot more options available.
A delightful presence needs proper attention to the tiniest noticeable part as well. Perhaps that is the reason what has made body art so popular which includes quite a unique art known as Nail Art.
Nail art is not just painting your nails with vivid colors but decorating them with stickers, diamonds, glitters, studs and handmade paintings to make them look amazing. Although the concept of painting nails is present since 3000BCE but the best of it is available now at the Nail art salons in NYC with Oh My Nails!.
The must’s to choose the best nail art salon in NYC
- The cleanliness & sanitation of the place
- Service prices
- Graciousness of the attender in understanding your needs and expectations
- Odor free ambiance
- Painless experience
- Licensed service provider
- Quality of products used
Acrylic Nails or Gel NAILS!!!
PROS & CONS
- Easy to fix when broken
- Easy elimination
- Durable and long lasting
- Relatively cheaper
- May look artificial
- Usage of strong chemicals while application, not advisable for pregnant ladies
- Nail bed damage can be caused which is breeding ground for bacteria
- Looks comparatively more natural and shiny
- Faster curing time
- Reasonably Eco friendly with use of lesser chemicals
- Not as long lasting as acrylics
- Costs more
- Damage fixing or curing is not possible at home
Therefore the choice can be made after considering one’s requirements.
Distinctive nail art
Although all the nail arts had been introduced to make nails look beautiful but there is nothing that can beat the Japanese nail art in NYC. Reason for the same is the special 3D art, designs of which are idiosyncratic.
Therefore the Nail Art concept can be opted to make the nails look eye-catching any time.