best Manicure in NYC
Manicure is nothing but just another way of getting gorgeous nails that deserves a gaze from everyone. The concept may seem new but it is not, at all. The modern manicure was first invented in 1830 and the first famous design was named as Moon manicure.
At a place like New York where it’s really important to stay updated with the latest trends, a perfect manicure always helps in getting attention. The only need is to find the best salon for manicure, pedicure in NYC.
What is manicure?
Manicure is a cosmetic treatment of beautifying hands with shaping & painting of nails, cuticle removal and skin softening.
Types of Manicure
Popular types of manicure include:
- Basic Manicure: process
- Application of oil, lotion or cream on cuticles
- Placing of hands in warm water
- Taming of cuticles and shaping of nails in desired shapes like oval, square, squoval or stiletto
- Hand message and nail polish application
- Drying under nail dryer
- French Manicure: clean look with white tips and colored nail polish at the rest of the area
- Reverse French Manicure: Moon of the nails is kept white and darker shade in the rest of the area or vice versa or use of different colors
- American Manicure: little bit different from the French one in terms of nail shaping and color
- Gel Manicure: long lasting manicure with curing under ultraviolet rays
- Paraffin Manicure: Combo of paraffin wax infusion and stimulating hand massage over basic manicure, mostly for dry hands
- Hot Stone Manicure: basic manicure plus heated stone addition
(All manicures are in addition to the basic manicure)
The most popular and best manicure in NYC is the Gel one. The fashion capital of the world always aspires for it. However a lot of safety factors are associated with this process that is why it is always advisable to have a visit at the best manicure salon in NYC @ ohmynails.com. Wish you a joyful manicure.
Although Manicure has been around since a while, it is not what it used to be several years ago. There are now several kinds of manicures available to the average customer. Amongst them the Calgel manicure is one of them that is rapidly increasing in popularity.
Calgel Manicure NYC
Calgel manicure initially shot to popularity in South Africa. This then caught on the Asia as well Europe and is now also extremely popular in America. These gel based nail color and nail art is perfectly safe, besides which they are also beneficial to some extent, like being gas permeable, etc. Calgel products also have an advantage over others like:
- They do not damage the nails
- They have no offensive smell either during the process or afterwards.
- Calgel nail color is very durable and hence can remain intact for upto 4 weeks at times.
- With a great many color options are your disposal you will not be starved for the color.
The best Manicure in NYC
There are several Gel Manicure Salons that offer this service. Oh My Nails is one place that also offers the best Manicures and Pedicures in NYC. The nail technicians we have are highly trained and specially certified. Hence when it comes to skill few other salons can beat the level of professionalism and experience that you will experience at Oh My Nails. This is one place that goes out of their way to make their customers feel at home by being more than just another salon.