pedicure in NYC
Manicure is nothing but just another way of getting gorgeous nails that deserves a gaze from everyone. The concept may seem new but it is not, at all. The modern manicure was first invented in 1830 and the first famous design was named as Moon manicure.
At a place like New York where it’s really important to stay updated with the latest trends, a perfect manicure always helps in getting attention. The only need is to find the best salon for manicure, pedicure in NYC.
What is manicure?
Manicure is a cosmetic treatment of beautifying hands with shaping & painting of nails, cuticle removal and skin softening.
Types of Manicure
Popular types of manicure include:
- Basic Manicure: process
- Application of oil, lotion or cream on cuticles
- Placing of hands in warm water
- Taming of cuticles and shaping of nails in desired shapes like oval, square, squoval or stiletto
- Hand message and nail polish application
- Drying under nail dryer
- French Manicure: clean look with white tips and colored nail polish at the rest of the area
- Reverse French Manicure: Moon of the nails is kept white and darker shade in the rest of the area or vice versa or use of different colors
- American Manicure: little bit different from the French one in terms of nail shaping and color
- Gel Manicure: long lasting manicure with curing under ultraviolet rays
- Paraffin Manicure: Combo of paraffin wax infusion and stimulating hand massage over basic manicure, mostly for dry hands
- Hot Stone Manicure: basic manicure plus heated stone addition
(All manicures are in addition to the basic manicure)
The most popular and best manicure in NYC is the Gel one. The fashion capital of the world always aspires for it. However a lot of safety factors are associated with this process that is why it is always advisable to have a visit at the best manicure salon in NYC @ ohmynails.com. Wish you a joyful manicure.